This programme completes the skills necessary for a Senior Bookkeeper. Learners are introduced to the accounting for a manufacturing concern, break even analysis, cost-volume-profit analysis, budgeting and standard costing, financial management and business ethics.
* Tactics for Winning
* Introduction to Managerial Accounting
* Controlling inventory and overhead costs
* Accounting for a manufacturing enterprise
* Budgeting and standard costing
* Financial management
* Organisational ethics and revision